Cada Global is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
Our Data Protection Register Number is ZB282541, listed under Cada Global Limited.
You have statutory rights relating to any of your personal data that we hold. Find out more at the ICO website here.
You can check or update your personal details by going to your Profile.
This policy was reviewed and updated 16th December 2021.
We use “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure. Cookies are small text files that are created by a web server and stored on your computer when you visit a website. The website that created the cookie can read the contents when you are at their website.
- Analytics and improving the user experience
- Marketing Analytics
Here are details of the individual cookies used on our website:
COOKIE TYPE AND PURPOSE
- Google Analytics – These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the website by providing statistics and analytics for search engine optimisation, marketing purposes and improving the user experience. Data retention is 14 months
- Smartlook – These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website to allow future improvements to the user experience
- Facebook Pixel – These cookies are used to collect marketing analytics. It helps track conversions from Facebook ads, optimise ads based on collected data, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to qualified leads – people who have already taken some kind of action on the website
- Snapchat Pixel – These cookies are used to collect marketing analytics. It helps track conversions from Snapchat ads, optimise ads based on collected data, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to qualified leads – people who have already taken some kind of action on the website
All the major browsers allow you to block cookies and delete those that have already been created on your computer, usually within the ‘Tools’ section of the browser. These tools allow you to specify which cookies you will accept by type and often by specific websites using an exception list e.g. you can block all cookies and then list the website from which you will accept cookies.